SUNY Online Professional Development Associates Program
SUNY Online Fellows in the advanced Fellow roles have the opportunity to assist SUNY Online in delivery of professional development. SUNY Online Professional Development Associates are certified by SUNY Online to deliver professional development workshops, webinars, and online courses. Leveraging SUNY Online Fellows in the advanced roles via this program provides an opportunity for Fellows to contribute to the community and expands the ability of SUNY Online to scale professional development activities and engagements.
Certified SUNY Online PD Associates will have the following preferred experiences for consideration as OS PD Associates:
- MA in instructional design, education, or related experience, certification.
- Current online instructional design (ID) position.
- Current online instructor.
- Online teaching experience.
- ID certificate program completion.
- SLN training experience.
- Experience in online faculty development.
- Experience in online instructional design.
Becoming certified to deliver training entails:
- Application for the role.
- A review of preferred experiences for consideration.
- Participation in an orientation and overview of SUNY Online Teaching training expectations, materials, resources, process.
- Shadowing SUNY Online Teaching training.
- Being observed conducting training and provided feedback to incorporate for continuous improvement.
Interested Fellows should submit details of qualifications and area(s) of training interest to: email@example.com.
Application is not a guarantee of certification.