SUNY Online Fellows in advanced roles who have expertise to share have ample opportunities to substantively engage in and contribute to the SUNY Online community of online practice.
SUNY Online Fellows can demonstrate their Community Engagement by:
- Leading or actively engaging in and contributing to online community discussions and/or groups, e.g., webinars, or Fellow Chats.
- Volunteering to be listed as an online mentor to others in the community of practice.
- Volunteer to be listed as an online course quality reviewer.
- Other Volunteer opportunities, such as volunteering to beta test or provide feedback on a tool, resource, etc.
Verifiable evidence that demonstrates your proactive engagement in the SUNY Online community of practice, includes for example:
- A link to the discussion you join in the SUNY Online Teaching Yammer group, or the open access SUNY Online Teaching Networking Community.
- A link to discussions, or groups that show your active engagement.
- A link to evidence that you have shared resources, tips, your expertise with the community, e.g., posts/links info. shared with the online community, via social media, or contributions to the SUNY Online Diigo resources group, etc.
- A link to your online mentor profile.
- A link to your online course quality reviewer profile.