Checklist for Remote Teaching
Check your campus-specific COVID-19 resources, supports, policies, recommendations, and supported tools and processes. Recommendation: Take advantage of campus-based online teaching and learning resources, instructional designer support, and training.
|1. Before you do anything – Email your Students. (Maslow’s before Bloom’s)|
|2. Review your Syllabus.|
|3. Revise your Syllabus.|
|5. End your Course|
|6. Improve your course design OSCQR Review and Refresh|
Additional Course Design Resources
- Discipline Specific Resources
- Online Course Design – Lessons from traditional online teaching and learning.
- Online Teaching Handbook – Step by step manual to online course design.
- OSCQR – Online Course Quality Rubric
- Remote Teaching vs. Online Learning