SUNY Online has engaged campus-level involvement and participation in various work groups and advisory teams at various times and through various transitions. This community-based approach to program development and design ensures that campus perspectives are represented in decision making and prioritization of efforts and initiatives. We have a number of standing working groups, and pull together ad hoc teams from time to time to address specific issues.
If you are interested in volunteering to participate on a future SUNY Onlne work group or team, let us know.
Interested Fellows should submit a letter of interest indicating their area of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past teams, work groups, areas:
- Community of Practice (Core Team)
- Mentoring, Effective Practices, Fellow Application Review
- Competency Development (Core Team)
- Course Supports (Core Team)
- Testing and feedback on the OLC online interactive OSCQR dashboard and rubric
- Research and Innovation (IIRC)
- Testing and Feedback
An expression of interest is not a guarantee of placement on a team.