The SUNY Community of Online Practitioners (SCoOP) is a diverse and dynamic community of individuals who actively and collectively contribute to the success of online education on their campuses. SCoOP nurtures the collaboration, knowledge sharing, and professional growth of online practitioners by:
- Connecting people around topics of interest for learning or professional growth.
- Providing a shared platform for people to communicate and share experiences.
- Enabling dialogue between people who come together to explore new ideas, solve problems, and create new opportunities.
- Stimulating learning by serving as a vehicle for communication and mentoring.
- Showcasing knowledge and expertise to collectively capture best practices.
- Providing resources to help people advance their professional practice.
All SUNY online practitioners are invited to participate in this collaborative peer network.